Friday, October 15, 2010

Patti LaBelle said it best...

"I got a new attitude!"

Yeah, I sure do. I went to my Weight Watchers meeting last night with my friend, and was pleasantly surprised by the theme du jour - "why is this so hard?!"

anyone knows that anything worth it takes a little bit of effort, and good health and sanity is definitely my high priority right now. i feel so energized this morning, sort of that honeymoon bliss that everyone feels when they are starting something new.

i'm not going to pretend that it wasn't disheartening to realize how much weight i have gained when i was so close to the goal, but that's in the past. i have to grow and move on from that. enough excuses, enough of the pity party of one, here i go...

and i will add that i am wearing a really cute purple tunic with lantern sleeves today and black jeggings (thank you to Lane Bryant and their awesome sale!) and i feel so cute! i am going to do everything that i can to make myself FEEL the part before i actually LOOK the part.

No comments:

Post a Comment