Thursday, July 28, 2011

Accountability - Day 1

For accountability, and probably a humbling experience, I am going to be posting my food journals for feedback. CLEARLY I need help - I have succeeded on this program before, but I have been at a completely standstill. I need feedback, I need brutal honesty, and I need help. So... here goes nothing.

breakfast:
1/4 c. raisins - 3
1 c. kashi honey puffs cereal - 3
1 c. fat free milk - 2

lunch:
5 c. greek salad without dressing - 5
pita bread (white) - 4
1 oz. dark chocolate - 4

dinner:
trader joe's reduced guilt mac & cheese - 7
1 c. trader joe's blueberry pomegranate sherbet - 6

anytime:
2 slices whole wheat bread - 2
3 ounces turkey breast - 2
1 WW Lemon snack bar thingy - 2

total: 40
APs: 5 (walked 45 minutes)

No comments:

Post a Comment